No BS review
I'm going to write this review with the intent of providing valuable information for anyone lurking on this website for the same reasons I had done in the past.
- If you are not serious about trading, this is not for you
- If you are not disciplined, this is not for you
- If you are not willing to embrace failure, this is not for you
- If you don't have an open mind, this is not for you.
How much will it cost you? Anywhere between $2,000 and $10,000 depending on the length of the enrollment.
How much money do you need to start trading once you are ready? I would recommend $2,000 if you want to trade with one contract. Start with 1 contract no matter how confident you may be.
What will you trade? E-mini futures (S&P)
What is the recommended platform? Ninjatrader
How long will it take to be ready? I'm really itching to give a flat number here but the answer is that it really depends on what kind of a person you are. If I had a gun pointing to my head, I would say anywhere between 6 months and 2 years.
- This is not a scam
- There are very few consistent, successful traders but there are even fewer successful teachers. You'll find the entire package here. The curriculum is structured such that even a 5 year old can pick it up.
- There is not a whole lot of emphasis on the psychological side of trading. You'll have to figure that out for yourself.
- You can expect to be right an average of 60% of the time. 70% if you put in a lot of work.
- It is safe to say that you can make an average of 1.5 - 2 points per contract per day. That equates to $75 - $100 per day for 1 contract and $750 - $1000 per day on a 10 lot.
What will you take away from the DTA?
- Framing market structure
- Pattern recognition
- Consistency (Not every losing trade is a bad decision. Took a while for me to register this on an emotional level)
- Trading with momentum
- Naked chart analysis
- Anticipating market behavior
- A great platform with tools that will improve your execution
- A basic curriculum to get you started
- Market recaps and live classes that you can watch and participate in
- One on one feedback (THIS WAS KEY TO MY GROWTH)
If you decide on taking the military training, it will accelerate your learning curve because a professional trader will be sitting beside you for a full week, day and night, probing you on every decision you make. It was probably one of the most transformative and uplifting experiences of my life.
- The DTA blog focuses too much on winning trades and good days. This can be deceptive and misleading. The fact is that there will be ugly days which will be difficult to trade and if you don't stay sharp, you WILL lose a lot of money.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
1 of 1 people have found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?