Stage 5 Trading Corp (S5T) is a high-end online futures broker. Specialties are:
- Access to the most popular software vendors such as Investor RT, MarketDelta, NinjaTrader, TradeNavigator, MultiCharts, SierraChart, eSignal, CTS and many others!
- S5 Trader Proprietary and free direct-access trading platform
- Fast Execution
- Advanced order management with server side OCO Functionality (Brackets, Trailing orders, OCO Orders, etc.)
- A light "footprint" and short learning curve
- Free Real Time Data
- No Monthly Fees!
- Flexible intraday margins (note, with increased leverage, comes increased risk)
- S5 Trader Charting Software - FREE
- Professional Charting
- Customizable Studies
- Complete Set of Drawing Tools
- Market Replay
- Trade From Charts
- One on One S5 Trader platform walkthroughs available with your own client service representative!
- Specialized client services for the individual trader
- Unique client monitoring system to provide personalized assistance to traders including trade analysis
- Professional Trader (FT71) monitored client only structured learning environment. (Homework, Chat Room, Etc.)
- Continuous interaction and communication through Client-Only Webinars that cover everything from Coping with Fear to Live Trader Interventions and recommendations
- High end auto-execution service
- S5 Trade Analyzer – FREE
- Stage 5 has implemented a tool, the S5 Trade Analyzer, that was created by FT71 to provide live feedback on trade statistics and performance which helps the trader visually analyze the trading plan. This is helpful for traders creating trading plans/strategies, or things like “don’t trade during this block of time”.
S5T is built around the trader’s needs. S5T is a new class of brokerage that seeks to reach beyond just providing market access at a competitive price. S5T’s goal is to build a long term partnership with its traders and, in doing so, provides superior solutions and services.
Risk Disclaimer: Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.