SureTrader Customer Service Falls Short
My opinion is to stay away and I will provide the following facts as to why:
1) After initial sign up log in did not work. Tried to get support through the platform and eventually found non-deliverable emails in my spam folder.
2) Created a trouble ticket through the website, had password re-set. Logged in, created new password. Logged out. Could not get back in.
3)Chatted on the site with an agent, was told that passwords on demo accounts could not be reset.
Then asked about pricing, was told the demo version would run $49/month, asked if that includes level II (included in the demo) and was told no (extra $40/month + exchange fees). Received link to free version of platform, could not log in. Agent stopped responding.
4) Tried again the next day. Chatted with agent who told me demo manager was out of the office, offered no alternative. I pushed for a response and I was told I would be contacted. When? 30 minutes...never happened.
1)Very slow customer service
2) Agents not knowledgeable, even about basic things like prices
3) A lot of technical issues for such a simple operation as logging in
After seeing several trading services recommending this broker, I had decided I would give it a shot again (I had been previously dissapointed by them). Unfortunately, the company does not deliver. I recommend you try the demo and try to contact them and decide for yourself if their service meets your requirements. I did enjoy the hour or so that I was able to access the full version, but I never got see the free version or confirm pricing for an account identical to the demo version. I usually don't write reviews, but this warranted one. I hope it helps.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
Was this review helpful?