Another Gutsy Production
Wow, Michael Moore must have taken some punches approaching security guards at Bank of America etc. In this movie Moore:
- looks at why GM has failed compared to German and Japanese rivals,
- tries to understand derivatives,
- flashes back to the Financial Crisis of '08/'09 with footage of senators revolting in Congress about the bailout.
He also shows stirring footage of:
- widows and widowers who had policies taken out against their late spouses by their former employers
- families being evicted from their homes after 4 decades
Wall Street is in charge is the charge and I (sadly) happen to agree. While I do not agree socialism will work, I do not have an alternative to capitalism.
I look forward to the sequel in a few years Michael...IPOs are on the up, Tech stocks are booming like it's 1999 and valuations are starting to look heady already. Perhaps then things will be a bit more dire. Bailout is NOT the solution. In recessions, one needs to let those whose excesses got the better of them be subjected to the raw forces of supply and demand.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
1 of 1 people have found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?