I was hesitant before ... satisfied after
Quick Background: I've traded stocks 10 years and options for 4. Had some friends who traded futures for consistent income and I decided to dive in. Went on the hunt for the best program to help me with this goal. Most of what I found was rooted in technical analysis which I already had pretty good knowledge and experience with. I came across EA and watched some of their promotional videos, etc. and put in on the shelf for about 3 months. After trying out 2 other programs and basically getting what I already know I decided to look into EA a bit more. I called and got references of past users and called each of them, some more than once. They seemed very honest about their experiences and were positive overall about the course.
I joined in Jan 2011 and have to admit it was a bit more than I anticipated. They do cover specific technical analysis applicable to their program but the thing I like the most is that is a "system" that can be used in any market. I have been very please not only with the overall system but even more with the people who run the business and do the teaching/coaching. They really are class act and in this day and age of poor service and support it was nice to have people their that seemed genuinely interested in making you succeed.
A few points:
1) I have been in many webinar type trading sessions and often the "teacher" will not let students see what other students are saying. For a very good reason I am sure. This always bugged me. Not true here, you can see other students comments and questions which is very nice.
2) As mentioned the teachers/coaches are very helpful and patient with each individual taking the course. They answer any and all questions thoroughly no matter how simple. They also review your charts and provide feedback that was most helpful with me.
3) Their software is great. Easy on the eyes, simple and useful.
4) Their system leans towards the conservative side which is great for someone like me who leans too aggressive at times and has blown out more than one account along the way.
5) In my opinion, this is for the serious trader. I wanted to do this full time and this course definitely helped speed that along and save me a lot of "trial and error" dollars along the way.
6) Don't just sign up expecting to learn a few quick tips and be on your way in a day. You get from it what you put in it.
I recommend the course.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
3 of 3 people have found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?