First 10 trades and experience
Hello review world.
I decided to join based off the very few negative posts to see for myself if Jeff was legit or if the one or two bashers were legit.
I will post my first 10 trades first and then discuss my findings. I have two accounts with $5k each to work around some of the SEC stuff.
My trades are all based off my alerts from Jeff
1. Buy ticket BMSN at .0097 and sold at .0121 for $270 gain
2. Buy AXLX at .0019 and sold .0025 for $390 gain
3. Buy GST at 1.22 and sold 1.31 for $90 gain
4. Buy GTI at 6.90 and sold 7.40 for $210 gain
5. Buy SNTL at .12 and sold .09 for -$265 loss
6. Buy EKDKQ at .25 and sold .285 for $165 gain
7. Buy RAD at 1.74 and sold 1.89 for $110 gain
8. Buy FNMA at .297 and sold .41 for $490 gain
9. Buy BMSN at .0118 and sold .015 for $310 gain
10. Buy SONS at 2.56 and am still holding
This is all in the last 3-4 weeks. So here are the details.
I purchased Supernova elite for $249
Losses = $265 + $249 for fees = $514
Gains = $2,035
Holding 1 stock even
Overall positive $1,521
That to me pretty much says it all. However, I also joined during Jeff's time of his mentor program and we are on week two. Even though I don't need this as much as some I will say if you are a new trader that this will take all the guess work out of what you need to do and how to get started.
Chat rooms are not my cup of tea but Jeff had about 5 assistants that each have their own niche and take on their area of the stock market. I personally enjoy a few that discuss the higher price trades.
Overall, my plan was to just buy this for 3 months and then dump it. I wanted to see what was fact on this review site and what wasn't. However, since I am up $1,500 and change I think I will continue here since most of the work is done for me and the plays appear to be legit.
Stay on your toes all. To me these negative reviews appear to be false.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
6 of 8 people have found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?