Genius in marketing, not so much in trading
I understand now how Lou managed to stay in business for so long. The guy is a marketing genius. The system is very simple:
1. He has as many as 10 trading programs, with prices starting from 2k per year and going as high as 20k per year. As a side note, naked puts and covered calls are the same strategy, but he has two separate programs for them.
2. No track record is published on the website.
3. There are no monthly subscriptions, only yearly, no refunds and no free trial.
4. When one program blows the members account, he simply closes or renames it. Few months ago, this site was full of praise to the Power Option program. After losing 50%+ in the summer, this program is not advertised anymore, and the 5 star swing became the flagship.
5. The new program generates a new generation of suckers who will enjoy some gains for few months, till the next blowup.
6. According to some reviewers, they found it very difficult to cancel the subscription. They found out after cancelling that according to the subscription agreement, a month is 20 business days.
For those considering to subscribe, go few pages back and read some reviews about Power Options. Then look at the comments on the latest reviews and see what the same members say now.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
7 of 7 people have found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?