Best service out there
When I first started out trading I was surfing websites looking for someone to follow and use as a mentor. I wasn't having much luck. Each mentor I would find gave out free picks but didn't teach you a strategy or how to trade the picks. Of course I was losing money. You can't just dive in head first without knowing exactly why you are making and trade. I knew I needed to find someone who I could look up to. Then I found Cameron Fous.
I first Joined Cameron in July of 2012 and blindly started following his picks, not really knowing why he was making the trades or what he expected from it. This is not what Cameron wants from his students. He wants us to invest in our Education and use his picks to learn from. So I took his advice and watched the Fous4 DVD. That's when I hit a turning point in my trading journey. I suddenly knew which setup I was looking for and how I wanted to trade them. Using this knowledge, coupling it with Cameron's trades, and seeing them work/not work in real time was the best thing that ever could have happened to my trading career. I finally started to become a profitable trader.
One thing I tend to see a lot on Investimonials are people saying that they subscribe to FousAlerts but are constantly losing money and not getting the same entries as he is so his service is not worth it. This pisses me off. Trading takes A LOT of dedication and discipline. If you think you can just subscribe to Fousalerts and trade his free picks to become a millionaire overnight, YOU ARE WRONG! After being a Fousalerts member for almost a year now, here is what I recommend to anyone thinking about coming to trade with Fous:
- Purchase the Fous4 and Fous4x2 DVD's and watch both of them TWICE. You will learn all the patterns you need to know and WHY and WHEN to trade them.
- Sign up for FousTV (recommended) or FousAlerts. Take advantage of the all the free video lessons! Please don't blindly follow Cameron's alerts if you don't know why he is making a trade.
- Use his trade alerts for education! This is the biggest one. Cameron wants to TEACH us how to trade and how to become better traders. Study his entries and exits. Why did he buy here? Why did he sell here?
- Save all the charts of successful and non-successful trades. Run through them a few times a month. Become familiar with all the patterns.
- Learn to accept losing. You can still Win with this strategy by only being right 50% of the time as long as you cut your losses and let your winners ride. I usually have good results with scaling in and out of winning trades. Get into a trade with a half of a position. When it starts working out and the breakout is confirmed, add more shares. When you have a decent profit, take some off and lock in some profits.
- Choose the right broker. Make sure you don't get killed on commissions.
- Do your own scans every night. (Fous tells you his scan criteria in Fous4x2). See if you can find the patterns that Fous trades. Watch them unfold. Did they work? Keep a log!
I highly recommend FousAlerts coupled with the Fous4 and Fous4x2 DVD's. I promise you will learn how to become a self sufficient trader as long as you follow the rules stated above. If you are on the fence about subscribing to this service or not, do yourself a favor and do it. You will make up the monthly cost with just one good trade. Leave your crappy Jason Bond service and come trade with a real professional! See you in the chat room.
PS. I recently made a trade that was alerted by Cameron in real time to his subscribers (IMUC) and made $925 dollars. That Paid for almost a yearly subscription to FousAlerts or BOTH DVD's and a few months of Cameron's service.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
1 of 1 people have found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?