Out Of Date Technology, A broken Chat Room
IL is clearly a great trader but as a teacher and as a service there is much lacking. In my opinion IL has no desire to make the room more user friendly, up to date and train students to become great traders.
As a member of over a year and a half here are the issues I have with this chat room:
1) IL posts trades in chat by typing them so there is a delay meaning you catch all of his bad trade(losers) and miss or have to chase his most his good trades(winners). IL you could easily fix this with a simple real time voice feed from him only to complement the chat.
2) We can't see IL's positions real time, one second he'll have a starter and the next he'll be exiting the trade for a couple of grand.... We need to know when you add real time(Voice chat would fix this as well)
3) Muddy/Laura no profit.ly and I haven't met anyone that uses their strategy successfully.(both are nice people though)
4) Some members are allowed to get away with a lot of noise day in and day out that do not lead meaningful alerts(ironman, milesjstoner, michiganwar etc....) they are really annoying.
5) If you come up with your own plans and ideas based off IL's strats IL will not help you or give advice on trades. But if you only follow IL's trades you are called a sheep..... see a problem here??
A real time VOICE feed from just IL would fix most of these problems and make the room much better.
A real time IL position system where we could see IL trades as he adds and removes would help. (Not to front run IL but to see real time how he manages trades)
IL has trained no great traders. I have yet to see any verified successful IL trained great traders.
Why do I stick around? I have a year membership left to run out. I also have hope that IL will fix these issues. As it is now I feel I have wasted a year and a half of my life trying to learn and trade this system with very little success. So far I have failed as a student and IL has failed as my teacher.
This review is the subjective opinion of an Investimonials member and not of Investimonials LLC
2 of 5 people have found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?